Video Game Reviews

Welcome to Video Game Reviews. This site will discuss video games, video game reviews, video game news, and the best places to buy/sell/trade video games online.

A little history about me. I've been playing video games for over 16 years. My first gaming experience was on an Atari 2600. I still remember games like Pitfall, River Raid, Frogger, and Chopper Command. I've played games on Nintendo, SNES, Sega, Sega Saturn, PS1, PS2, Nintendo 64, along with PC video games. I'll share some of my favorite memories and least favorite purchases. I'll also touch on current favorites on various platforms as well as gaming news. I'll also try to pass along any deals or specials on video games that I find.

Thanks for stopping by. Come by often as you never know when a good deal on your favorite video game will be posted.